you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Asian Drivers and Hot Policemen.
date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
time:1:40 PM
Asian Drivers. I don't mean to be racist or anything.....but far out!! Yesterday was fun...we went horse riding at the worst place ever. Actually scratch that, the worst place in the history of the entire universe. It was horrible! I got th bitch of the lot..again. He kept on nipping a horse in the rear end until it couldn't take it anymore and bolted. ARGH! So annoying. I also thought that we were gonna canter/trot for a loooong time so I decided to trot 'cause I can't handle a long canter. Turns out we only trot for 3 seconds!! (By the way, this post would have already had like a million "bad words" in it if it wasn't for my awesome self control.)
So we dragged ourselves all the way out to Mulabar for no reason. And then we hit this asian driver who literally came out of no where. WTF?!?! Where did he come from? I have no idea! We clogged up the Anzac Parade for about 10 minutes until we were instructed to move the vehicles by a on-behalf-of-the-police guy. Two police guys came, reports were filed, cars were towed....and we were (again) stuck in the middle of nowhere. Then a Taxi came (Thanks dad!) and we came home. Now we only have one car for a month. Do you know how dysfunctional my family is with only one car?! I THINK NOT.
The upside was that me and Lucy got to ogle a hot policeman for 15 minutes. =)

Oh well. Rental cars aren't that bad...I hope.


comment? / top