Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Madness Okay, I am typing this from my sister's/parent's house. And guess what colour it is? Pink! I can not believe that I have not died yet. You walk in and you are blinded by pink! It is horrible. The worst part is that there are two male humans in the house (and a dog) that have not commited suicide or gone deranged yet. It is horrible, but I'm not exactly your typical pink-loving girl.
Apart from that life is good. We have no car until the end of August and we found out that hiring a decent car for that long costs as much as half a trip to Queensland. My parents figured that they would rather by physically dysfunctional rather than wasting half a trip to Queensland. Meh, it's not my problem. The only problem that does affect me is the rapist going around suburbs neear mine and doing what a rapist does to girls of my age. Therefore I cannot walk home.....unless I want to get attacked (which I don't). Oh god. I just found out that I won't be playing basketball for at least 3 more weeks. YAY!! Stupid ankle, get better already. I don't have much to say and I can't see the screen properly 'cause my eyes are blinded by pink. >_> This is just great. I've been complimented by random guys who I haven't seen in ages and been hit on by 21 year olds. I hate being tall. If you're tall you are also automatically old. I can't be bothered to rant on anymore because I am slipping slowly into madness. Farewell, Adious, Ciao. |
|