Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: English! Well, English assessment is over. Hallelujah! I thought I was going to die it I had to think about it any more. Now I have a German and dance assignment to do.
I hate powerpoint. My Powerpoint continuously crashes and doesn't save the date or even "recover" it. Stupid fckin' windows. Bill Gates should stop swimming in his money and focus on fixing the dodgy errors that occur all the time on computers. Grrr. Deva is now Disco Deva. And Daniel Zhu plays gay guys very well. Which makes me wonder...hmm. People! Listen to this song. Yes, I know that it is old. But it's still amazing. It made me and Lucy cry. The video is so sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klWluYoa0_8 Enjoy. Now. Lets all dance like retards 'cause we have no English major work. I can breathe now. And to the butthead that stole 10 things I hate about you from the english staffroom. SHAME ON YOU! You obviously don't know the 10 commandments. You are making majority of Ms. Sweeney's english class sad. And you don't want that. No, you don't. |=( Ah well. I'll just rent it out on the weekend. Unless the person returns it. Please do. |
|