you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title:
date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008
time:4:15 PM
I have officially conformed! And by conformed I mean bought a junior skirt. If it wasn't for Jones I would have continued to be an awesome and rebellious Gangsta (lol, Annabella). But oh well. I am now normal.
My internet is on the verge of dieing so this is probably gonna be the last post for a while. So much to do....
1. Fix internet
2. Geo assignment (should be done pronto!)
3. Dance assignment
4. Film dancing
5. Be awesome and do nothing
6. Tuition

Tuition is gross. My tutor was sick today so no tutoring today. YES!!
I am the most unco person in the world. I swear, I could trip over on a completely flat and stable surface. Lol. Ya know what makes me laugh? Japanese "hole in the wall". I found that hilarious. Look it up on youtube. The Aussie show killed it.

Internet is withering away. *Exit stage right*


comment? / top