Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Sickness....babysitting....Oh God! Gadzucks! I hate being sick!
Okay, first of all. Make sure I Never say Gadzucks ever again. Ever. That makes me sound so retarded. *shudders* Second of all. I am screwed....German OHS wise. I should have handed in my asso on Tuesday.....BUT I haven't been at school for the last 3 days so I couldn't. Now my "Teacher" is gonna throw a hissy fit when my assignment arrives a week late. It's not my fault that the courier or whoever gets the work to and from the place-place thing takes forever to transfer files. lol. Makes him sound like a computer. Hehe. Went to the doctor on Tuesday after school. We got the greatest doctor alive. The conversation went something like this: Doctor: What is wrong with Julie? Mum: She has a sore throat and coughs alot. Doctor: Sore knee and a cough? strange. Mum: Sore knee!? Sore throat. Doctor: *blinks* Oh...ok. After about 10 minutes of confusion the little, deaf, asian doctor establishes that there is nothing wrong with me and that it will pass. Went to another doctor on Thursday when mum got worried about cough. Nice Indian woman. Not deaf, not short and definitely not bald. Mum: We went to doctor day before yesterday and he said that it is fine. I'd like to check. Doctor: Ok. Well, let's see. Shall we? Doctor establishes that I have bronchitis that may develop into pneumonia. Great...... Mum is never gonna go to small, bald asian doctors ever again. My sister is having her b'day party tomorrow. If Nat, Lucy and Kish decide to die and not come...then I am stuck babysitting three hyperactive boys under the age of ten and an extremely annoying brat which my sister calls "Her Best Friend". Joseph had better come to help me babysit his brothers. =/ I hate playing babysitter. I hate having my lip balm being used as a paintbrush all over my favourite Johnny Depp Poster. I hate having to run around and clean chips off the floor before they get crushed into dust all over the fancy Persian rugs. I crave ice cream...but I can't have any because of the stupid illness which may project itself into pneumonia.Why did we have to get the little asian doctor?Grr. Another thing which annoyed me is my dog. The story goes like this: Yesterday, I fed the dog canned dog food because we didn't have home made dog food. Yes, my dog eats gourmet. He doesn't eat the gravel which is factory produced. I gave it to him and watched him reject it. He goes off to sniff the grass. He comes back and decides top lift his leg and pee all over the table leg. Most probably because I fed him crap instead of oatmeal and chicken. And guess who had to clean up the peepee? ME! I am sick...possibly with pneumonia and I have to go and spend 20 minutes flooding the tiles with chlorine and water to make sure they don't get ruined by the peepee. Then I have to wipe the table leg and all surrounding chairs 'cause my dog can't aim for the leg and sprays all over the chairs as well. Geez. Not happy, Hercules. If it was up to me....you would be sleeping outside and eating pedigree adult canned dog food. But no, my Dad loves the dog more than his own mother and makes sure the dog is warm, has eaten gourmet food which I have to make and is given at least 1564 treats each day for absolutely no reason. Ok....I have to go and have my antibiotics. Which I wouldn't have had to have if it wasn't for the little, deaf, bald asian doctor. |
|