you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Tired
date: Saturday, August 2, 2008
time:7:39 PM
I'm sooo bored.
Deb ball was awesome. And i am officially into Teddy Bears (Lucy gets me). Lol. I am so bored and tired so I will make this a short-ish post. My feet hurt. Walking/Dancing with certain people is very hard to do in heels. And my feet have taken a significant battering.
Anyway, PEOPLE SIGN THE C-BOX!! Gosh!

Anyway, before I start drooling. Farewell


comment? / top