you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008
time:5:56 PM
Well, Sister had b'day yesterday. So did Joe's brother. Pung Pung (Penny) has birthday today. I want a birthday.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to all of you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Ok. I am now speaking normally. PEOPLE! 263 days left till my birthday. You had better get me something.
I want to learn how to tie laces in an awesome way. I want something original and unique (is that the same thing?)
Oh well. Tata.


comment? / top