you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Bored. xD
date: Saturday, September 27, 2008
time:6:26 PM
Ohmygawd. I am really bored. My 'rents have run away to a restaurant with their masses and masses of friends. And I am at home, typing this. I wanna be at a restaurant dancing like Alexei. Gee.

Today was Russian School. Apparently me and Tash dress like ahem...sluts. wtf? We shouldn't be dressing as though we are going to the beach because there are boys in the class and they would concentrate too much on our cleavage and not enough on Dvoranskoe Gnezdo. Like Matty would perv me and Tash. Hello!! The fact that we've known each other since the age of seven does come into playe here!I dress quite conservatively compared to others that I know. Same with Tash. Just because we don't walk around in friggin' pants down to the floor and button up long-sleeve shirts. Maybe we should? We should try that and then die of heat stroke. This plan is the best. We shall put in into action next Saturday.

I wanna go to a restaurant! With Joe, Lucy, Vikee, Natasha, Tash, Matty, Kath and everyone else that I know. and everyone else that I know. Grr. We should so do that. lol. Definetly, and I shall dress like a lady that is not "going to the beach"

Things that I wanna do in the holidays:

1. Read at least one book in Russian.
2. Learn the Russian alphabet. lol. That sounds really sad, but I don't know the alphabet which I was meant to learn at the age of 6. Hahaha. I am a bit slow.
3. Horse ride
4. Take Kath horse riding.
5. Go to a restaurant
6. Not be bored
7. Meet Veronica's Giuseppe Scaturro. Best name ever!!

For now that is it.

Also, the camera on my phone has come back to life. Hallelujah. I was about to scream when I couldn't have a CamWhore session last Saturday with everyone.

Well, I am off to watch Curious George. Movies about monkeys ftw!!


comment? / top