you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Friggin' duke.
date: Friday, September 12, 2008
time:2:45 PM
Well. The entire grade has run away to Duke of Ed. Jebus. What is so great about Duke anyway? All you do is volunteer at some work place, camp and pay ridiculous sums of money. Friggin' Duke.

I've been sitting at home and doing nothing. Sorry to Tonia and Noor. Mum said that going to school was pointless as I wouldn't be doing work and that she can't be bothered to pick me up. So...I stayed at home. Yipee! I made Brownies, washed the dog and did maths homework. Awesome.

I am sitting here and wearing shorts. YAY! Haven't done that in a while. It's so warm. I can't believe that winter is over.

Tata.


comment? / top