Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Long words. lol I am bored. So very bored. It's stopped raining! That is good. And we have no game on Wednesday which is even better. =)
I love not having games. But that involves actual work. But...then again....I would be working on the field anyway 'cause I am on 2nd base. And for all the sickos that I know I mean 2nd base as in actual physical square of fabric filled with fluff...not kiss-kiss, lovey-dovey 2nd base. Grr. An well. My mum won't let me get another peircing. Jebus. That sucks...and I saved her all that money by not doing Duke of Ed. Oh, by the way, to all the Duke of Ed people: SUCKS TO BE YOU! Hehe. I have maths homework to do. Trigonometry is the best. Find cos of 15/x. Do it! Now! Sucks to not go to Baulko. People at Baulko are so intellectual. lol. Long word. Any other long words I can think of? Honorificabilitudinitatibus: The longest word to be used by Shakespeare. Pretty good for a skinny, bald guy, eh? Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu: Longest officially recognized place name: A mountain in New Zealand. lol. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis: Longest word in a major dicionary. Used in Oxford dictionary. Meaning: "a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust causing inflammation in the lungs" Sucks to be one who suffers from that. Hehe. I can imagine it... Friend: Hey, Dude. Where were you? Sufferer: I was sick. Friend: With what? Sufferer: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Friend: Wtf? lol. hahahaha That's enough for now. Tata. |
|