you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
title: Mamma Mia!
date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008
time:4:02 PM
Mamma Mia!

Tomorrow is try-outs. And I am gonna fail at Softball. I swear, my hand-eye coordination is, like, -3. Pfft. I'll try anyway because I don't wanna have to sit and do nothing for 2 hours. Playing cards get amazingly boring after half an hour of Poker.

I have nothing to say so I shall bitch about Bindi Irwin. Jebus. WTF?! She mourned her father's loss for one day and then she gets shoved into the spotlight by her Mother. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that they don't care whether her father died or not. She is so annoying. Actually...scrap that. She is so fckin' annoying!!!! She has nothing to offer Australian television audiences and she should take acting lessons. Go take acting lessons you stupid little cannibal who feeds of her father's death like a leech feeds of a human. And leeches are nothing more than parasites. But, that's just my opinion.

Wow, did I use a simile in the above sentence. Quote:"
stupid little cannibal who feeds of her father's death like a leech feeds of a human" Woah! I did. Oh Lord, English classes are rubbing off on me. Great. Absolutely perfect.

Boom, recession, depression, recovery, BOOM, recession, depression, recovery.

Mr Dennett's depression rap. We sing and dance in history more than should be legally allowed. We made WWI into a musical for crying out loud! There is something wrong with that. Ah well.

Is that enough blogging to make it look like I put effort into this blog? It'd better be. Tata.



comment? / top