you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Meh. Babble.
date: Friday, September 5, 2008
time:4:26 PM
Well, It's Friday. YAY! That means that tomorrow is the weekend and also signifies that another week of school has ended. Score! Weekends are fun.
Maths common tests aren't fun. Anyone who says that are fun runs the risk of being severely and fatally stabbed by a hater of maths common tests (like me). I hate common tests. Maths is okay-ish.
Dead Poets Society is an awesome movie. A lot of people are saying that it was stupid but I liked it. Of course, the ending could be improved but overall the story line and the issues raised in it really got my attention. My top three movies are (in no particular order):

1. Beauty and the Beast.
2. The Prince and me.
3. This Russian movie which is called "A Hostile Romance" if you translate it.
=)

So yes. Drama is awesome. I am Boris and I live in my Granny's basement and I drink Vodka. Speaking of vodka why does everyone I know find the way I saw vodka weird? I say "votka" while everyone else says literally "vodka". It's not my fault Russian pronunciation is different.

"'Till everything burns while everyone screams. Burning their lies, burning my dreams. All of this hate and all of this pain..." -Everything burns by Ben Moody ft. Anastacia.

Awesome song.

Alas. That is the end of my post for today. Tata.


comment? / top