you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: pfft
date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008
time:3:53 PM
Well, we won softball. YAY! I love the feeling of winning.

And non-calc is on Friday. Gross. That's not good. I predict mass failure on my part. I hate non-calcs. It's not as if we would voluntarily do maths without a calculator. Pfft. what a waste of a period and of paper and time.

"Maths is gross" says Julia as she prepares for tuition.

I like my tutor. She is so nice. She gives me rose tea, which is not actually that bad. Teehee.

To the non-existent readers of my blog: Are my posts long enough? Should I post more? Or less? I tend to rant on a lot as well. Is that ok?

Tata. Leaving for tuition and rosy tea.


comment? / top