you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Wild Child.....hmmm
date: Monday, September 29, 2008
time:7:41 PM
Today Me, Noor, Yeli and Gabi went to the movies. We wanted to watch Step Brothers but it turned out to be Ma15+. Hmm.

WILD CHILD IT IS!!!

Despite Yeli's protests we saw Wild Child. Tacky plot line, bad acting but overall enjoyable. Not the best film I have seen. (I still haven't finished bawling my eyes out over Titanic. Hey, don't blame me. Leo DiCaprio is an amazing actor, OK!)

I also wanted to steal Zac Efron's head. We should have...but there was a wad of gum on his nose. rofl.

I HAD EASYWAY!!!!! Omg. I have never felt so Asian. It wasn't bad. Slightly odd tasting but nice. I should introduce all my other white chums to EasyWay. lol

Tomorrow I go to babysit 10 year old and go to Wall-e with them. Wish me luck.

Penny! Don't forget my signed picture of Mr. Rudd.


comment? / top