you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: bleh.
date: Saturday, October 18, 2008
time:7:58 PM
I am so bored. So bored. So bored.

I just finished watching Casino Royale and have come to the conclusion that Daniel Craig has the sexiest eyes ever. I want Daniel Craig's eyes! NOW!!

Since the last post absolutely nothing has happened. I saw Britney's Womanizer video...hmm. To be honest, it's good to see her back on track but I don't need to see her writhing around naked in a sauna.

I also really like Katy Perry's Hot n' Cold song. It's catchy and has nothing to do with kissing girls so I can sing it out loud without getting funny looks from passers-by.

Lol. At Matty today. Him and his sexy Spanish. He is such an awesome Girlfriend.

Ah well. I am bored and am off to watch Casino Royale special features and stare non-stop at Daniel Craig's eyes. Eeep.


comment? / top