you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Car shows are fun.
date: Friday, October 10, 2008
time:7:59 PM
We went to the international motor show today. I though that it would be boring and uninteresting. It was abit...but it was surprisingly entertaining. Of course, cars are not my thing....but it's fun to sit in them lol.

I also believe that I have found my future car. EEP!


Or this one...


Or this one....pfft, tchyeah.

Cars are the funnest thing to look at. And sit in. I love looking older than I am. all the service people were asking if I was looking for my first car (tehehe, I wish) and that I was free to sit in there as long as I need.

I got locked in this car cause the locking mechanism died when I slammed closed the door


I am learning manual 'cause statistics say that alot less manual cars are stolen. Probably 'cause the thieves can't drive manual. I don't want my Barbie bug to be stolen. Manual ftw!!!!


Is that not the cutest car ever! It has a face on it AND it is painted like a ladybird. I had better start saving for a 42,000 dollar car. How many hours is that at the news agency??

I seriously think that it was love at first sight. Julia + Volkswagen bug = True love.

OMGAR! I love fancy cars. And there was this James Bond car there.

"Shaken not stirred." I expected my seat to just spontaneously fly out of the car like in the movies. That would have been fun but très painful.

My feet hurt and my head is still spinning from the masses and masses of photos, lights and cars. And my backside hurts from falling into super short cars.


comment? / top