Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: The never ending maths homework. TADA!!!
Ask me why I just said TADA? You: Julia, Why did you just say TADA? Me: Good Question. I shall tell you. I just finished a pile of maths tuition homework which made mount Everest look like an ant hill. Honestly, I though that it was never ending. Like the never ending story..only maths homework. Did you know that never ending story actually goes for less time than Wall-e? So who ever named the never ending story the Never ending story obviously had something wrong with either their watch of just their overall vocab. Thy could have named it "The relatively long, but not never ending story" Or just "The Story". Yes. href=" http://www.explosm.net/comics/266"> Phwoar. I just found a comic that has to do with science. My daddy thinks that I am doing science homework..when really I am typing this and looking at comics. BUT I found a comic which has to do with science and if dad barges into this room I can just say that this does have to do with science. Teehee =D I am bored. I could be ice-skating with people right now but instead I am sick and completing the Himalayas of Maths and Science homework. I think I am going deranged from this homework. Time for comedy!!! During a visit to the mental health unit, a visitor asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized. 'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub. 'Oh, I understand,' said the visitor. 'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.' 'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?' I require a bed near the window. I think most people do. Ah well. Enough blabbing. Tata. Holidays are almost over. |
|