you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Pregnant Children....my eyes!!!!
date: Saturday, October 4, 2008
time:8:21 PM
Well....My holidays suck. Officially. I am babysitting a bunch of children with a Russian Chick.

I am not saying that the Russian Chick..who I shall refer to as "Maria" (Which isn't much of a reference, considering that that is her actual name) is not actually that boring. The 10 year olds, however, are a different story.

LET'S GO AND STUFF PILLOW UP OUR SHIRTS AND PRETEND THAT WE ARE PREGNANT!! When we are pre-pubescent males. How many pregnant boys can we have running around the place? Please, for the sake of my health, friggin' stop!!

I am sooooo bored. I am gonna write out some humour for lexohiles (people who like words)

-A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France, resulted in Linoleum Blownapart.
-Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
-The butcher backed up into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
-Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
-I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

Was that enough to split your sides? No....well, there is something wrong with you.

I should probably go and babysit children farewell...=]

Also: Wall-e is not all that great. There is some form of deep inner message...but 5 year olds aren't gonna get that message. And, to be truthful, neither did I. lol


comment? / top