Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Rant. 'tis fun Congratulations!!! To Yeli for finding her password. I am proud of you. =]
Mkay. I am bored and have T-pain in my head. The stupid song makes me want to do our boot-scootin', booty-shaking dance. There is alot of chest and backside/hip movement. But I guess that it's ok seeing as we are dancing to a song about a guy and a prostitute. That makes it all better. I deeply hate that song. I am reading Yeli's blog and she mentions the following.... -I used to pretend I was a wizard/a pirate/a dog/pokemon/Britney Spears along with my friends at recess and lunch I did that too, funnily enough. That means that me and Yeli are: a) either alot awesome-er than all of you who didn't do that OR b) that we are complete retards who belong in the mental institute that I blab on about 2 posts ago or so. You can choose which of the above options is better for you. I am going with option a). I like that one. First day of school was nothing special. Dance, German, mass amounts of english, maths and science. Fun. Yup. Every school is pretty much the same. We congregate in the morning, go to roll call once the roll call bell goes (I think we need a minute of silence for the warning bell.....okay minute is over) we go to class, cram facts into our head, recess, more cramming facts and being "sponge" for information, lunch then cramming and sponge again. Jebus. Such variety in the running of the school day. I was watching The Bourne Supremacy and that movie contains very, very, very horrible Russian. Not only is the accent very thick but they have no cases. Hello?!?! Cases make up at least half of Russian Grammar...the other half being spelling, punctuation and "exceptions". I swear, the exceptions list is longer than the normal words list. But..how can you film a movie which is centred around Russians being baddies and there being Russian spoken alot through out the film and not even case the sentences properly? I don't know. At least they tried. The James Bond movies take the trophy for Worst-Russian-ever-spoken-in-an-American-film. Enough rant. I am off to make pancakes and lemon curd. YumYum. |
|