you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title:
date: Sunday, October 26, 2008
time:2:13 PM
Shite shite shite!

The concert is next week. I am seriously about to fall into heart failure. I still need to buy mass amounts of eye shadow and mascara. gosh! This is not good. What's the dance steps again? Argh Argh Argh! Ok, calm down, Julia. You will be fine....

Ok. Apart from my little nervous glitch I have been awesome. It's warm outside, not too sunny and it's the perfect weather for a picnic which is what my family are planning to leave for in about 10 minutes. YAY! =] Ok, panic attack is over.

I am playing The Suite Life of Zack and Cody games. Which are surprisingly amusing. hmm. Am I feeling ok?

Anyway..I am leaving to our picnic. Man, my posts have been sooooo short lately. I think that is because nothing happens. BUT it is term 4 and that is reason in itself to celebrate. lol.

Longer posts coming soon.

Tata. Post in the Cbox or I shall think you don't love me. =[


comment? / top