you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Bored.
date: Friday, November 28, 2008
time:8:48 PM
Hullo.

Well, what can I say? It's a Friday night and I cannot wait for Sunday 'cause I get top rejoice over the birthday of a 6 yr old. YAY! I love doing that. rofl. I actually do.

Quote of the day: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is obviously incorrect." -Angela

lol. Debate was today. It was rather boring. Angela referred to our grade as ladies and gentlemen at least twice. And Lenny was very, very, very, very, passionate about his case. And I mean very, very passionate.

I finally managed to SQUEEZE the truth out of Miss Ong. HAH! Nah, Jen. Don't worry...I won't blackmail you into doing my OHS work as well as yours. lol. Hehe. Actually, now that I think about it....=P. Nah, you know my darkest secret as well. So...blackmail is a bad, bad idea. I would suck at being a James Bond villain.

Hmm...what else can I talk about. OH! Yesterday Stuart and Dietrich completely butchered the beautiful language of french into what sounded like German. They didn't try to butcher German 'cause it's about as gruff as you can get it. I swear, I heard and saw a German tourist propose to his German girlfriend on Darling Harbor a few weeks ago. If I hadn't seen him on one knee, I could've sworn he was vowing to kill her. It DID NOT sound like "I love you...Marry me ecetera". Hah, Mr. van Loon.

I think that's about it. Also, I am playing Neopets and am failing miserably at it. Also, video chatting takes up alot of bandwidth.

Note to self: Do not webchat for rest of month.

Abiento!


comment? / top