you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Fun looking quiz thing. (courtesy of Yeli)
date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008
time:4:38 PM
I'm sorry if you're not on the list....these are the first 21 people I could think of.

1 Yeli
2 Codie
3 Angela
4 Kai
5 Kapilan
6 Murali
7 Lawrence
8 Nicole
9 My little LucyPoo.
10 Dinusha
11 Ihita
12 Mevandi
13 Jeffrey
14 Tim
15 Penny
16 Betty
17 Anthea
18 Gabi
19 Thomas
20 Emma
21 Wing-ki.



1. How did you meet 4?
School. lol. Zdrastye Kai!

2. What would you do if you never met 19?
Continue living my life like I did before I met him. wtf?

3. What would you do if you dated 15?
I would sing Katy Perry.

4. Have you ever seen 8 cry?
Nup. She's too man to cry

5. Would 3 and 13 make a good couple?
I don't think so.

6. Describe 20.
Quiet. Likes to laugh alot.

7. Do you like 6?
Very much so

8. Do you think 5 is attractive?
Yes....totally. =/

9. When was the last time you talked to 1?
Today.

10. Would you ever kill 19?
I don't approve of killing anyone...so No.

11. Where does 18 live?
Blacktown? You'd think that I would know this.

12. What is the best thing about 12?
She is Mevandi!!! And she always has the entire contents of a first-aid kit in her bag

13. What would you like to tell 8 right now?
Did you get my email?

14. What is the best thing about 10?
I dunno. Many things, I guess.

15. Have you ever kissed 11?
No.

16. What’s the best memory you have of 14?
I don't know.

17. When is the next time you’re gonna see 16?
Next Tuesday in P.E. I suppose.

18. Is 5 pretty?
As pretty as a princess. (Sorry, Yeli. It's the only words that describe how pretty Kapi is.)

19. What was your first impression of 17?
She's very awesome and happy

20. Is 13 a good friend?
I guess so.

21. Have you seen 21 in the last month?
Yes.

23. Have you been to 1’s house?
Yup.

24. When’s the next time you’ll see 4?
Tomorrow.

25. Are you really close to 16?
Not really.

26. Would you give 11 a hug?
Yes!

28. Do you know a secret about 12?
Mevandi...I know what you did last summer.

29. Describe the relationship between 17 and 7.
...

30. What’s your friendship like with 21?
BUS BUDDIES!

31. Have you ever danced with 2?
Drama....numerous times...along with Dance elective.

32. How do you know 6?
School.

33. Does 9 have a bf/gf?
No.

34. Have you ever wanted to punch 7 in the face?
No comment..lol.

35. Has 14 met your mother?
Nup.

36. Have you travelled anywhere with 15?
I can't remember =S

37. If you gave 10 $100, what would they spend it on?
Books.

38. What is your best memory of 2?
I don't know. Her ranting and swearing is pretty memorable.

39. What is the one thing you most want 18 to know?
We still have to kill the maths Teachers together.

40. What was the last thing you did with 3?
Ummm..sat in the locker room and watched her eat ice cream.

41. When did you meet 20?
I am sooo anti-social...school.

42. What do you like least about 9?
I love everything about her!


comment? / top