Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: "Sleeping" There are:
25 days 'till Twilight. -1 days till Joe graduates.....yes, he graduated yesterday. AND for the sake of my sister. 17 days 'till High School Musical 3. Oh, joy! I made biscuits today. But they turned out all lop-sided and retarded so they are now called ugly-biscuits. They taste quite good, though. =] I am sick...I have been sneezing violently, coughing and sleeping for the last 2 days. Pretty much, just imagine Sleeping Beauty...only infested with microbes and all drained from coughing. Oh, and without the "Beauty" part. Just Sleeping. Umm...what else can I say? Oh yeah! Maths on Tuesday. That is absolutely smashing news, honestly. Pfft. History aswell, because I was to busy being Sleeping-Microbe-Breeding-ground to actually attend school on Friday and as a result I have to do History on Monday. Can anyone drop any hints about History, pretty please??? Ah well. I should go and sleep 'cause I feel like absolute garbage. Now I know how the rubbish must feel every single day. Adios, Amigos! Sleeping-Microbe-Breeding-Ground. |
|