Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Spring fair. Spring Fair is very tiring. lol. Considering the fact that I didn't do ANYTHING. I am very tired. I think I should get some more sleep. What did we do today? English...Arkaash's stall....nothing....nothing....dance. Oh yeah, the dance. Pfft. I think I epically failed at that dance. I do not want to booty-shake anymore. In front of anyone.
I am listening to Hamish and Andy. They are funny men. Apparently, a Ping-pong bat with a tea bag attached to it is a very useful gadget for James Bond to have. =/. I think I may need an explanation. Oh god! Not only does Bond have to shoot the baddies he also has no water to make tea with! So what does he do? He plays table tennis until he sweats up an entire cup of sweat. And there you go! TEA! Great. Another useful gadget is the bottle of water with a highlighter taped to it. If Daniel Craig ever has to learn his lines and he needs a drink he can take the bottle, drink from it and then whip out the highlighter and highlight to his heart's desire. I think I agree with Daniel Craig "That is the worst". Yoosung in a skirt is also the worst. If you are gonna be a chick...cross your legs Dammit!! I do not need to see your crotch. Jebus! Also, you make a better girl then some of the chick's I have seen. =/ I am very tired. Adios Amigos. |
|