you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Happy New Year.
date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008
time:4:21 PM

Happy New Year!!!

Another year has passed (almost) and we are almost officially in year 10. That means things like:

a) The last year that we are "juniors"
b) The last year of the chicks wearing non-olive coloured skirts.
c) Formal
d) The ever-exciting School Certificate. Now that's something to look forward to.

Gah. It doesn't feel like NYE. It just feels like a regular day. I am in a weird mood so I am gonna be all I'm-too-pessimistic-to-look-at-the-good-side-of-NYE and ask why NYE is sooo important. I mean, it's just another day which happens to coincide with the end of a year. It's not that important...nothing physically changes...only calendars get changed and the dates that we write in our books change from blah/blah/2008 to blah/blah/2009. Hmm.

Being in a pessimistic mood is the best.

Ah well. Enjoy the rest of your NYE (which is just another day...which happens to coincide with the beginning/ end of a year).


comment? / top