you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Holidays.
date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008
time:7:11 PM
I have decided to bring this blog back to life.

=P

So far, the first half a week of holidays has been super boring. Except for Saturday. We went to Carols in The Domain. The concert itself was really boring...but running around the city and trying to locate a bathroom is mad fun. Being thrown into fountains isn't as much fun...but running around the city is awesome!!

I have nothing to say. Twilight didn't suck as much as I expected it to. It was kinda boring-ish in some parts and there was way too much makeup caked onto Robert Pattinson's face. It's like he fell face-first into a pallet of talcum powder...cause there was way too much. Bella was too manly and independent..but apart from that the movie was all good. =)

Things to do in holidays:
1) Beach
2) Window shop (No, Dima, not shop for windows. lol.)
3) But hats
4) Movie night at people's houses
5) More beach
6) Get money

I think that's it. What a horrible list of things to do. Note to self: Make a better list.

Ah well. Ciao, folks. I will (hopefully) post soon.


comment? / top