you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Job hunting.
date: Thursday, January 15, 2009
time:6:14 PM
Well, me and Ms. Yeli went to Towers today. For no reason in particular....until I realised that I could beg for jobs. So far I have applied at:
  1. Wendy's
  2. Castle Hill Records
  3. Some random little Deli
  4. Michel's Patisserie
  5. Newsagent
Hopefully they will all realise that I am a valuable addition to their teams and will all say "yes!". Then all I have to do is choose one. Man, this job hunting business is hard. Why? Why? Why?

Friggin' Facebook takes forever to upload photos. Gah! How long must I wait for it to work?! Stupid thing. Stupid Facebook. ^^

Erm, I have nothing else to write about. Oh yeah! Damn Cotton on "Sorry, we don't have any jobs available. You can check on our website but I don't think it will work. Sorry" Well. Ms. I-am-too-good-for-you, you can go and stick your stupid website up your bum! Hah! Tale that!

Yeah. Holidays are un-eventful and I want to know who my english teacher is so that I can start to ready myself for the hell that is waiting to be unleashed.

Also, if anyone has a spare job that they're willing to give me....all donations are appreciated. Same goes for money!


comment? / top