you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Good looking boys....and Federer.
date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009
time:4:36 PM
Man, now that the tennis is over I have absolutely nothing to do. I am completely serious. I now have no methods of entertainment. This is terrible. What do I do? Someone recommend something! QUICK! But, hey, Nadal won. And it seems as though me and Shirley are the only ones who are happy about that. Humph. Erm…..bored. Recent convo between me and my Mum.

Mum *Final between Federer and Rafa has not started and it is just pre-match interviews* (After seeing Federer): Ergh! Who is that? He is sooo ugly. Poor man.
Me: That’s Federer.
Mum: Oh. Poor bloke.
--------- Final finishes. Speeches are starting. Federer has taken off his headband.--------
Mum: (At Federer): Oooh. Now this bloke looks better. Is this your Nadal dude?
Me: No, Mum. It’s still Federer. You know, the ugly one?
Mum: Really? He isn’t that bad. Hmmm.

I have totally given up on my family. Convo between me and Granny.

---------I am sitting and watching the final. Granny walks in----------
Granny: Oooh. Young men in shorts running around after balls.
Me: No, Granny, Talented Athletes.
Granny: Yup. Sure Sure. What about that show you watch…Girl something…..something girl.
Me: Gossip girl? <
Granny: Yes! The boys in that are quite handsome too. You have good taste.
Me: I watch that show ‘cause I find it interesting. Not to ogle Chace Crawford.
Granny: Who?
Me: *grunt* The best-looking “boy” on the show
Granny: Oh! Him! He is rather yum, isn’t he.

Omg. My family is sooo weird.


Codie's Departy was pretty good. Lemon, Lime and Bitters is such an awesome drink. And bartenders who are stingy about spoons are stupid. Haha.


Yeah. Adios, amigos!


comment? / top