you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: This blog is sooo dead.
date: Sunday, February 22, 2009
time:1:38 PM
Okay. This blog is soooo dead. And I don't quite know what to write. pffsht.

So....
....
...
...
...
...

Nup, I'm out of ideas. How about crappy jokes and such which make me laugh? I think I have a terrible sense of humour. But then again, everything and anything makes me laugh. haha.

"Doctor! Doctor! I feel like a pack of cards!"
"Sit down and I'll deal with you later."

Why did Santa's little helper feel depressed?
He had low elf esteem

Why do all Iraqi soldiers carry a piece of sandpaper?
They need a map

Did you hear about the two peanuts walking in the park?
One was a salted

Fun things to do in an elevator.

When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.

Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.

Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"

Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.

Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.

Ask, "Did you feel that?"

Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.

Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up,all of you, just shut up!"

Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask,"Got enough air in there?"

Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.

Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."

That last one was weird. lol. At least standing in an elevator will never be boring again.

I am awesome.


comment? / top