you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
title: Rant
date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009
time:2:21 PM
I am such a noob, man. I decided to listen to my iPod. So I did what one normally does when getting ready to listen to a portable music player...device...thing.

Step one: Turn device on
Step two: Place earbuds in ears
Step three: Press button which says "PLAY"
Step four: Freak out when nothing happens.

There was nothing happening. Now, my dad constantly says that my iPod will die one day 'cause Apple can't make anything good. I refused to believe him...until today. I was fully "Omg! Shite! Dad was right." I turned the volume to the max...still nothing. Fck! What to do? What to do? Crud.

Step four: Place headphones into headphone jack.

==' I told you I'm a noob. All that time and energy wasted on worrying and freaking out. *blushes*

Also! omg. A while back I posted about my granny and her tendency to say I love every male in the world. Yes? Well.....Last night I was watching Titanic when she comes in.

Granny: Ooh. This movie. It's fantastic. I love it so much. What's it called?
Me: Titanic?
Granny: Yes. Isn't that boy yummy?
*Enter sister stage right* Sister: Yeah. Julia's going to marry him
Granny: Omg. When? Am I invited! You do remember that we can't do anything in May because of your *insert random Russian babble which is too long to translate*
Me: Damn! I wanted it a week after my birthday. *Sigh*
*Granny runs out of room* Julia's getting married!
Mum: What?!
Granny: Yes. What's his name, dear?
Me: Grunt. DiCaprio?
Mum: wtf.

I love my granny. She is such an entertaining woman. This is my list of husbands and boyfriends as according to her.

- Chace Crawford
- Rafael Nadal
- Roger Federer
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- The dude on Good News Week. Paul McDermott..I think
- Various Home and Away characters...mainly because she thinks they all look the same

tada! Wow. I will be busy in life. All those divorces and A-list husbands/boyfriends. I don't know how I'll manage.

Yeah, still sick. Still very bored. and still hating the new FB layout. If I wanted random people to read what I wrote on people's walls....I would send them an invite, yes? I don't every one of my friends reading what I've posted to people. omg. Way to completely ruin my privacy.

Yes. I think that's enough ranting. Yes. It is.

Adieu!


comment? / top