you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Bored.
date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
time:5:26 PM
Gosh, I have nothing to write about....and now that school has started I have even less to write about. Hmmph.

Yes. 10 things I hate about you is a terrific movie. If not my all time favourite! =D

I don't know what to write about...so I will leave with a bunch of italian words....
Mozarella
Ciao
Bambino
Mamma Mia

Oh yeah! I watched 17 again and I actually loved it! Yes, call me stupid and tell me that I've out-retarded myself but it was highly enjoyable! and Zac "Jack" Efron is not totally shit when he isn't singing and dancing and making himself look like a total twit. =)


comment? / top