you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Construction can go ahead.
date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009
time:5:41 PM
Some random keeps on trying to call me....STOP IT! I don't know who you are and what you want BUT STOP. omg. It may very well be a wrong-number....but it's starting to creep me out. And then some woman from this real estate place keeps sending me texts, think that I am "Liddy". It's high-larious. I now know that the landlord is allowing another bathroom to be built, all the boxes have been removed from the garage and the pool construction can go ahead as planned. It's terrific.

Lol.

Ciao!


comment? / top