Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Friggin' Chem. Friggin Chemistry test. Everything that I studied came in completely useless. fck.
And! I forgot to put the scales into the diagram which means that I cannot get 100% (Although, I'm more likely to get hit by the sports bus tomorrow then get 100% in that test. Or any test for that matter!) Pssht. This is so crap. And I have no idea what I'm going to write about for Geo on Thursday. Bullshitting ftw! =D This year is starting to suck, in terms of exams and assessments. AH! I also need to start my friggin' History web analysis and get a move-on on my SRP. Shite shite shite. I also plan to make this post suuuuper long 'cause I feel like ranting and this is my only ranting oppurtunity for now. =) That science exam was crap! Absolute crap..and the fact that I couldn't see the board 'cause I didn't bring my glasses didn't help. I hate having crappy eyesight....it is sooo infuriating. Eurgh! *grunt* Okey-dokey. Running out of things to say now. Think Think Think Nope, nothing. I guess the whole "I will make this post really long" thing didn't really work. Ah well. Ciao! |
|