Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Holy crap! Okay, I know that I haven't posted in ages. But this deserves a post.
Oliver from Hannah Montana sings! Wtf. I understand why Miley Cyrus sings....'cause she's Hannah Montana and that's kinda what Hannah does...but OLIVER?! Buh....buh....Wah?! This is soo weird. You know what else is weird? The fact that the guy who places Tybalt in Baz (Balthazar) Luhrmann's Romeo+Juliet plays Sid in Ice Age. I can no longer take Tybalt seriously as I constantly see Sid and his lisp instead of The Prince of Cats. omg ==' Not only did he play Sid but he also played the "Silly Mail Bird" in Dora the Explorer. Farewell Tybalt.....and hello some random pink bird or something along with a sloth from the Ice Age era. I am totally serious..... Take a look for yourself ![]() ![]() I would do a morph in photoshop but I cbf. You can see for yourselves that there is NO WAY that anyone can take him seriously after seeing these pictures. This is soooo weird. Yeah, I had to get that out of my system. And I can still hardly get over it. But...I should cry myself a river, build a bridge and get over it. Yupyup Ciao! |
|