you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Omfg.
date: Friday, April 10, 2009
time:3:55 PM
I don't believe this. My iPod decided to die...after 3 years of working just fine! Fck. I now need to get a new mp3 player. omg. The worst part is that now Dad can openly mock me because he told me that I will regret getting an iPod and I hate to say it....but he was right =='

So! Which one to get? My Dad is totally rooting for iriver...and I'm not really complaing 'cause there's one which looks kinda nice.

Bottom line is that I am pissed! Pissed to the point that I want to go and rip someone's head off. I now have no music machine for the holidays and half of May. How am I meant to function if I have no music machine?!!? This is totally crud.

The good thing about the holidays is the fact that I have to go gown shopping (Long story, can't be bothered to explain. Let's just say that I will be Cinderella in August, okay?)

This one is soooo nice....but it doesn't come in white in NSW. Problem? I think yes!

So. That one is unavailable for me. Aw man.

Gown is shopping.....music machine not-havingness....isn't =(

Yeah, I don't know what to post about. Cross Country was gross....super, super gross. All I did was laze around and do absolutely nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Oh yeah! My sister got High School Musical 3 on DVD yesterday. I have watched that movie a stinkin' 3 times already. Unfortunately, it's growing on me....like a wart that you want to get removed until you realise that it defines you in some funny way (haha. nice!)

Yeah. I'll post more throughout the holidays...'cause right now I have nothing to post about 'cause I'm too depressed over my music machine (or lack thereof)

Adios.


comment? / top