you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Sick.
date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
time:4:04 PM
Well, being sick is stupid. I've missed out on Geo exam and now I'm super anxious 'cause I don't know when I'll do it.

Five things that I love:

1. The thought of a charming P.E. teacher from USA getting injured due to my clumsiness. =DD
2. The thought of exams being over. Now I have to concentrate on SRP. Dayyum.
3. Summer Holidays. I swear, the only good thing about school is the holidays. They're so much fun, aye? Beach, Parties, People. Terrific!
4. Music. And I don't mean playing the piano. I mean...radio, Cd's and concerts. Practically the best thing ever!
5. Sleep and my bed.

Five things I hate:
1. Being sick. Stupid viruses and bacteria distributing themselves throughout my body. Honestly, go pick on some other organism!
2. Being clumsy. Although, I prefer the term "Accident prone-ness" (yeah, think about it). Being clumsy (Accident-prone) sucks. I just hit my self against the door. I was checking my phone, looked up and SHEBANNG there was the side of my door in my face and the handle in my hip. I think my face will have a bruise on it. Gah.
3. Winter. Sickness, Cold weather AND it gets darker quicker. What's there to love? I suppose the only good thing is the fact that hugs are so much better in winter =D
4. The fact that my room is filled with crap. I'm serious! I was cleaning one of my shelves and my table was covered with crap. When I was putting stuff back there was so much crap left over I started to ask myself "How the heck did all this stuff fit onto that itty-bitty little shelf? There is so much random junk that I could label the pile "Mt. Everest" and people wouldn't know the difference between that pile and the real mountain!"
5. Exams. Exams are gross. I think the only decent exam we've ever had is the German/French/Russian Open High School. Only, it wasn't an actual exam 'cause we were alone, with a dictionary and at least one more person who spoke the language you were being tested. Doesn't mean that we cheated..I'm just saying =P

Haha. That was an intesting thingo. I felt like doing that after I realised that being sick is one of my least favourite things in the world. I decided to list my 5 top and 5 not-top things in the world to my (non-existant) readers. Yes. It's pretty sad, is it not?

Ah well. Don't have much to say except for.......

wait for it.....

I want to climb the Harbour Bridge!


comment? / top