Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Blah. Well, my ass hurts. Went ice skating today and fell over a bajillion times! I tried to learn how to stop but ended up falling on my ass, tried to stand at the barrier and fell on my ass. Then i had to go to a family friend's house and ended having my posterior blowdried with a hairdryer which ended up frying itself and melting the plastic casing. HAHA! Lol. I am so bored.
I love watching hair driers blow themselves up. It went down like this: Ass is being dried, something starts to smell bad, mum sets the heat down but actually makes it even hotter, smoke comes out of drier and mum panics. Enter random lady..."Something smells...nice" =/ If the lady could make that face with her face/ speak it out..i'm sure she would've. =) Yeah Cbb posting any more for now. |
|