you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: T-swift and T-pain! =D
date: Thursday, June 18, 2009
time:4:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXsnCb1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! T-Swift and T-Pain should totally do more music together! Lol. That was terrific.

Erm, yeah. Nothing's been happening lately except for the report-handing-out and the Reco assembly. Recognition assembly was sooooo boring. The TLC is the worst place for it because it's too small to fit in such a large number of people. I, honestly, think that the Gym was a much better venue. Yes.

Erm. Handing out of reports wasn't as dreadful as previously imagined. I got fairly good marks in everything except maths (Surprise, surprise!) and my parents didn't totally rage at me. It was awesome.

I also kinda have a list of what I want to do next year. It goes as follows:

English : 3 units
Maths : 2 units
Chemistry : 2 units
Biology : 2 units
Drama : 2 units
Modern History : 2 units
------------------------
Total : 13 units

I'm frustrated that I can't take 12 units because it doesn't add up. =(

Yeah. Erm, sport against Crestwood was highly uneventful....but I did learn that Ms. Kite has a rather dirty mind. hahaha. I think we lost 2-0 or something like that. Yeah.....It could've been worse. But it wasn't so I am happy =D =D (Y)

Adieu
Juliaaa


comment? / top