you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: The hard way -Sigh-
date: Friday, July 17, 2009
time:6:18 PM
Okay. So, yesterday I was playing Mario on nintendo DS (Some mario game...not sure which one). I was directing my little, fat, red overall wearing Italian man around the screen and saw a large coin. In the words of Sarah Jessica Parker "I had to have it!". I decided to climb the wall. Yes, the wall. You can jump onto the wall, and then jump off and higher. I did this for, like, 20 minutes before finally getting the coin. I got the coin, did my little, fat, red overall wearing Italian man who finally got a fat gold coin dance before realising that a pipe would have flung me straight into the coin! Not only did I use up 20 minutes of my time....but poor Mario's overalls are going to fall off because he used up so much energy! Gah!

Also, I almost killed a man in Woolworths today. I was doing some light shopping for the family with a shopping basket in my hand. I walked into the Yoghurt aisle and tripped over, I admit, NOTHING. I slide forward, about to fall, and wave my hand with the shopping basket around. The shopping Basket hits a dude in the shoulder, narrowly missing his head. I call back "sorry!" and all he does is shrug. I mean, okay, I did hit you almost in the head with a shopping basket loaded with apples and carrots...but manners are important! I said sorry didn't I? I tried to fix my mistake. I tried to apologise and make sure you're okay. But nooooo. Shrug of the shoulders and that's it. Bitch.

Enough ranting

xx J


comment? / top