Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: It annoys me. Okay, so Michael Jackson died, right? And practically the whole world is in mourhing.....including the people who previously thought he was a douche who should rot in hell?! WTF! When he was alive, you couldn't care less.....and now that he's died you suddenly realise that he was an important memeber of Hollywood and that he was talented? Honestly, make up your mind.
Which brings me to my next rant subject. Why is it that we realise that things are important once they're gone? Like school. Everyone complains that school is crap/ shite/ should die in hell and then when they graduate or go on holidays they start to mope and act depressed because they miss it. Again....make up your minds! This ties in with my MJ paragraph because so many people remembered that they like him after he passed. =/ Speaking of the holidays....they're coming up sooo soon! I can't wait! And, unlike those hypocrites, I am not going to miss school not one little bit. Yeah. That was enough of a haul..... xx J |
|