you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Damn girl, you a sexy bitch!
date: Saturday, August 15, 2009
time:7:02 PM
Have to stop what I'm doing so I can pull her close
I'm trying to find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful


Damn You a sexy bitch, a sexy bitch
Damn you a sexy bitch, damn girl
Damn You a sexy bitch, a sexy bitch
Damn you a sexy bitch, damn girl

I should stop listening to crap music!

Yeah, cbb to post anything. Too much stressful stuff happening! And before you all go off and whine "But the year 12's have HSC...you can't be stressed" when you're me and bad luck and awkward moments run your life.....stress happens OFTEN. Biatch.

Damn You a sexy bitch, ta-ta!


comment? / top