Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Work Experience.... sOkay, I am totally serious when I say this, but work experience wasn't that bad! D: All I did was sit, do safety tests, look around labs with this little asian lady and then go and get coffee with my supervisor. haha. Apparently, tomorrow I will be doing "useful" research and experimenting with nanoparticles and electron microscopes! I <3 doing stuff that makes me sound smart even though I have no idea what's happening. :)
Okay, so I haven't posted in aggges so I will try and babble on for enough to make this a substantial post. Ya know, I've been thinking lately about random things and things that I'm look forward to. This is some of the stuff I'm looking forward to: 1. Grisha's 21st party :) 2. The holidays 3. My first payday 4. The day I make enough money to buy a complete boxed set of Gossip Girl 5. Summmmmer :D 6. Graduation day 7. Uni Yeah..that seems about right. Why uni? Because UNSW open day made me realise that I want, want, want, want x435732706012365 to do medicine...and I can't wait to start learning interesting stuffs in uni, and not random shite in high school! Woopwoop. I'm really not in the mood for large amounts of typing, so farewell! xxJ |
|