you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: It's a classic take on a brand new game?
date: Sunday, October 4, 2009
time:4:38 PM
If the rest of my holidays will be spent like today...then that will suck! Big time. I'm bored, have a massive headache and it smells like doughnuts outside :( Wtf. This sucks, I have to start studying as well. ARGH! I hate this!

So.bored. far. out.

it's become so hard
for me to be surprised
but you're bringing back the real me
no judgement in your eyes...
It's a brand new take on a classic game
before the needle drops
they're gonna know your name


I am in a crap mood. Pretty much, men suck! A lot. I mean, I could be in a hole that is rapidly filling up with water with noone to save me other than *him* and he would still be worrying about the footy results and wether he did what his boss told him. Thank, matey! On another note, Paramore's new album is kick ass! It rocks. ParaMORE! And...I am totally getting 2 seasons of Gossip Girl on DVD soon. Cannot wait for that! chace Crawford is the prettiest man in the world :D I also totally regret cutting my hair short because I can't do anything with it! Argh! It doesn't even hold in a normal ponytail, let alone something fancier like a bun or french braid. At least my fringe has grown and is no longer retarded and childish (y) That's what I get for trying to cut my hair using a new method...when the old one worked perfectly well. hah.

Did ya know that on Friday I was going to paint my nails bright pink, but I was so depressed that I reached for the black and painted all the nails on my right hand black before I noticed that I was initially after pink. -Sigh- I think I'm gonna go and paint them pink now, 'cause I'm in less of a crap mood now. Adios!


comment? / top