Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Things that feel good. Today has been the strangest day ever. I've been crying all day!
I woke up and when I couldn't figure out what to where...I cried. In the car mum said she doesn't want me to learn French...I cried. I cried when I had to tell my Russian teacher that I didn't learn one of the poems. Wtf. It feels so good to cry uncontrollably for long amounts of time. It feels so nice, like getting something off your chest. It feels even better when a lovely friend of yours buys you the nicest most chocolatey ice cream EVER! Another thing that feels lovely is when you first wake up and are kinda still half asleep and then you stretch! Damn, it feels so good, aye? You know what else feels good? The fact that yearlies are over and there is no other assessments left except for School Cert (But, then again, it's SC....'nuff said!) I <3> Arj Barker is the greatest comedian alive. So funny! That clip is awesome times! anyway, I gtg. should go and do something constructive (y) xxJ |
|