you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: NEW formal dress. and camera.
date: Saturday, November 7, 2009
time:8:39 PM

I have a new formal dress! I saw it in this little boutique, and HAD HAD HAD to try it on. So I did...and ended up buying it. haha So. pretty.

AND today I bought a new camera. It's a small, blue Nikon. So happy at the moment.

As for the music exam. asdasdajk! I hate those things with a passion! I'd rather not discuss it, so I won't! :D

xxJ


comment? / top