you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: recount.
date: Saturday, November 28, 2009
time:9:16 PM
Camp. The same place as yr 8. The same activities and even the same room number. But, the experiences were totally different this time. Not only am I now fleixible enough to hitch my leg over the wall without looking like a total spacface, but I think out entire grade is closer as a grade. The part where the teachers were thrown into the water made me realise that we are turning into year 11 and that we are going to form a closer bond with Baulko as we enter pre-HSC tormentation.

Yeah, apart from that...camp was kinda bland. On another, less bland, note. We finish school on the 11th of December. Countdown starts....NOW. Less than two weeks WOOHOOOOOO! I am so totally completely over school. And, with the school cert being ancient history, it's sooo annoying to not do anything in class. As loser-ish as that sounds, it's true. I would rather be in class, learning, than in class doing nothing and watching the teacher try and find 'interesting' things to do for the remainder of the year. Bleh.

Formal is in two weeks. I'm not sure wether to look forward to it or not. I mean, anything Baulko does can and will be lame. So, yeah.

I'm in a shite mood so that's enough rant from me for now.
xxJ


comment? / top