you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Sickness
date: Friday, November 6, 2009
time:7:23 PM
I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door
When the chips are down I'll be around
With my undying, death-defying love for you


I <3 that song.

I'm sick. And spent the whole day at home, watching movies and drinking litres of tea with lemon. I can speak now, but am still feeling crap. Which is so stupid because I have a piano exam tomorrow D: I am so nervous and i don't even understand why. I mean, all I'm doing is playing the songs that I've practiced a BAJILLION times in front of some old lady. Pssht. No need to be worried, right? I feel so nervous and it's in over 12 hours time :/ SAVE ME. Argh.

On a lighter note. I am buying a new camera tomorrow. It's quite cute, cheap and bombproof :) I wanted this really expensive one but then I realised that I need a cheap one that's sturdy and less fancy. So. yes. Tomorrow I officially spend alot of my own hard-worked money for the first time :D I cannot wait for tomorrow, after my asdasdjkl exam. Yesh.

Being sick is so stupid. Expecially when it's the day before an important event/test. ARGH. so annoyed right now. What if I get even worse tomorrow?! Then what do I do at the exam if I need to sneeze half way through a Sonata or Beethoven? omg. That would be such a fail. I can imagine it now...-cringes-

Anyway. I should stop typing and practice some more for tomorrow. Here's hoping that I don't get worse.

xxJ


comment? / top