Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: 'Cause if you go, I go. I wanna join a Secret Society. It all seems so interesting and I am totally fascinated by it. There's a Freemason lodge in Beecroft but it's a gentleman's club which means that I'm not allowed :(
But, I totally wish I was. I would love to be part of it. Mum says that it's not as great as it sounds and that documentaries only mention the good parts, whilst my convo with grandmonster went something like this: G. monster: Is this a club full of boys? Me: ==' Not boys...guys. But it sounds so interesting and awesome! And....yeah ==' G. monster: ohh. I see. Me: I'm not sure you do. G. monster: I'm sure that they're all handsome -nudge nudge- Me: FML Yup. It was an....interesting convo. haha Anyway, enough from me. xxJ |
|