Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Merry 'X'mas Well. It's a bit late but Merry Christmas! It's late, yeah. Deal with it bitchezzz.
Hopefully, everyone got presents that they liked? Yeah.... Man, I'm such an idiot. I was walking around my house, on the phone to Lucyface when I decided to eat something. I walk to the fridge, open it and look inside. Lucy suddenly has to go because her mum is raging at her so we end the convo. I cbf to make myself food so I close the fridge. Ten minutes later this conversation with my sister ensues: Sister: I'm hungry. Me: Make yourself some food? Sister: mkay. Wait.... Me: What now?! Sister: Wtf. Why is there a phone in the fridge? Yeah. My intelligence seems to compete with that of my dog.... Anyway. Byeee xxJ |
|