Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Fck... Sorry. Another post, like an hour after the last one.
Have you ever thought about the future and shat bricks because you scared yourself? I just did..... Edit: Aaron said that I should elaborate more. I’m not sure what to elaborate on…but, I’m guessing that I should speak about things. I was lying on the floor in my room…listening to music when I though about the fact that in 1 and a half years time, we will be preparing for the HSC. One and a half years ago I was in year nine…not studying for anything not caring about things. One and a half years is not a lot of time when you think about it. Especially when you think that in one and a half years you can go from first meeting someone to marrying them. You can go from being completely care free to pregnant and possibly give birth. One and a half years from the start of year 7, you’re picking electives for year 9 and 10. It’s not much time. I’ve noticed that lately time has been of the essence. Everyone seems to cherish sleep and school class time. People are reluctant to take part in things that steal class time because a lot can be done in a 40 minute lesson. When we were 7, we tried to stay up to defy our parents’ wishes…but now we sleep as much as we can because the time slept sleeping is time well spent. Woah. Totally deep and meaningful post. Harhar. First (and hopefully the last) one of the them! xxxxJ |
|